Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

UPDATE: The new blog and website can both be found at www.lynnreynolds.com. This blog won't be getting updated anymore!

Just a quick line to let everyone know some big changes will be coming soon. I've regained the rights to my two novels and will be self-publishing new editions of them later this year, along with some other new material. The website and blog will also be drastically redesigned, and you'll be able to buy books or ebooks directly from my site.

Right now, there are still some print copies of Thirty-Nine Again available at places like Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but both of my ebooks have been pulled by my former publisher. They should be available again when I finish the re-edits and get new covers designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment