Friday, October 16, 2009

Newsletter and Contest

I switched my newsletter service from Yahoo to Vertical Response. I might actually remember to send the newsletter out more often now, since it's got all kinds of cool whiz-bang graphics and formatting I can play with.

Anyway, to celebrate the arrival of the new newsletter, I'm holding a contest for subscribers. If you subscribe to my newsletter, I'll enter you in a contest to win a $10 Barnes & Noble gift certificate. Winner to be announced on Halloween.

See that box over there on the right? No? Well, scroll down a ways and you'll find it. Just enter your email address in that box to sign up for the newsletter and the contest. I promise not to flood your inbox with junk, since the newsletter will only be done quarterly. Unless I suddenly become real prolific like Nora and have a new book to announce every week. But I am way too lazy for that. So no fear of junk mail - just occasional book news, reviews, writing tips and contests.

And if you're reading this at Amazon or elsewhere, here's the link to my contact page. You can also sign up there: http://www.lynnreynolds.com/contact.html

No comments:

Post a Comment