Friday, May 15, 2009

How Daring Are You?

It's been a hectic couple of weeks - I'm behind on some freelance assignments and also spending way too much time puzzling out answers to interview questions for some guest blogging sites. I definitely have more sympathy now for the people I've interviewed as a reporter over the years!

I promise to be a good blogger and return next week with some actual thoughts about romance, writing and whatever else I can think of. In the meantime, here's a quick blogthing quiz which raises the question - how daring are YOU?





You Are Bold And Brave



But are you daring? Not usually.

You tend to make calculated risks.

So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...

You are up for whatever is new and (a little) exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment