Sunday, March 1, 2009

We Have a Winner!

The winner of the two pairs of earrings is MINDY! Come on down, Mindy. Or better yet, email me your address and I'll ship the earrings off to you as soon as possible! Thanks to everybody who entered the contest!

I haven't been blogging much in February. I've been busy taking two classes and trying to get back to writing some more - hard to find time for all that when you're also trying to scheduled reviews and interviews for the first book. Geez, I thought people were kidding when they said writing the book was the easy part! They weren't. Publicity and self-promotion takes an enormous amount of time and energy. Some day, when I have time, I'll write a blog about it!

Oh, and caring for two sick males also doesn't help the blog productivity. The big Daddy Bear is almost well now, thank God. Unfortunately, I've discovered something worse than a sick grown male: a sick preteen male. All the helplessness of a sick adult male with a big dose of preteen sullenness and attitude thrown in for good measure! Now I know why the British invented boarding school for kids from age 11 to 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment