Thursday, March 26, 2009

Squeeing About Coffee Time Romance


I'm very excited to report that I just received an advance copy of Coffee Time Romance's review for Thirty-Nine Again. Delane Davis had this to say about my story: "Sabrina . . . has strength and tenacity in abundance. With the guns, bad guys, and sexy men, Thirty-Nine Again is a wonderful and exciting read." CTR gave the book 5 cups, which is their highest rating. The review is not posted at their site yet - it will go online closer to the book's release date, but I just had to do a little bragging right now. Here's hoping this is a good omen for future reviews!

Come very soon, I hope to have my incredibly cool, very snazzy book trailer uploaded here too. It's being designed by the super-talented Brenda Urquhart for Circle of Seven. Yes, I know you can make them yourself, but only if you like sticking bamboo shoots under your nails - which is how it felt when I tried to do one myself. Trust me, you'll be glad I let Brenda do this - it's looking great so far.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the review! Looking forward to your trailer!! Can't wait for the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lynn!!!! Doing the happy dance with you:) And I'll be first in line when your release date arrives! Knock 'em dead, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lynn. Here's hoping for many more wonderful reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five cups!!! That's awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news Lynn -- and having seen the draft of this book, I know it's well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the kind words, everybody. This was unexpectedly great news!

    ReplyDelete