Saturday, November 29, 2008

Prizes, Prizes, Prizes!!!

I've gotten together with a bunch of other Wild Rose Press authors who are filled with Christmas spirit. Each day between Thanksgiving and Christmas, one of us will post a clue to a popular Christmas Carol. Collect all the clues and identify all the carols. Then submit your list of carols to Christmasrideblog@live.com by midnight, CST on Dec. 31st 2008. What will you win? One lucky person gets the Grand Prize of a $75 Wild Rose Press gift certificate!

The ride starts today with Patsy Parker's blog. Just in case that link doesn't work, here's her URL: http://plparker.blogspot.com.

And if you post your guess for tomorrow's song on my blog, or sign up for my new newsletter, I'll enter you in my own drawing to win your choice of a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate or an iTunes gift certificate in the same amount.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarita. I certainly had a FATTENING Thanksgiving ;-) So I think that equals a good Thanksgiving. Hope yours was fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn! This is going to be a fun contest! My guess for tomorrow's song is "The Little Drummer Boy". I love that one!

    Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Rhonda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda - you'll just have to wait and see! Don't forget to check back here tomorrow. And you can check Patsy Parker's blog today and see if you can figure out the carol she's thinking of. I think hers is kind of a toughie!

    ReplyDelete